Garden Acupuncture Women’s Health Program
- Individualized Treatment & Discreet Attention
- Full Length Acupuncture in Private Rooms
- Customized Chinese Herbal Formulas
- Topical Ointments, Lotions, Washes
- Nutritional Counseling & Support, Information, & Education
- Stress/Anxiety Reduction & Lifestyle/Environmental Recommendations
About Women’s Health
Did you know acupuncture for women’s health issues was an option? And a really viable one? IT IS! Traditional Chinese Medicine, which includes acupuncture, is how we approach and successfully treat many female health concerns. Women’s Health is a comprehensive title to a laundry list of health conditions that many women are affected with throughout their life. Many of them are very common. But sometimes women’s health issues can be a sensitive topic and difficult to discuss.
- At Garden Acupuncture we have you covered! With over 50+ years of clinical experience and specialized training specifically in Women’s Health and Fertility, we understand that these conditions are extremely private, sensitive, and need expert attention. We take the time and care to help resolve these things naturally and explain everything to you so you won’t be in the dark! We also very commonly work well together with your physicians.
What Types of Women’s Health Issues Does Garden Acupuncture Treat?
- Menstrual Pain
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian and Dermoid Cysts
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Childbirth Trauma/Anxiety
- C-section Scar Adhesions
- Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
- Neurogenic Bladder Pain
- Painful Bladder Syndrome (PPS)
- Bladder Control Problems
- Bartholin’s Gland Cyst
How Long Does It Take To Get Relief From or Resolve Women’s Health Issues?
All women are unique so your treatment will be as well. A number of factors will play a role such as the severity of the condition, your past and current health history, diet, lifestyle, environment, levels of physical and emotional stress, sleep quality and age. The length of time to experience Relief, Recovery and Resolve will also depend on compliance to protocols, how often you can commit to treatments and self-care. If you have questions about what you are experiencing, how we can help and what you can expect in your individual case, we encourage you to contact us directly.
Where Are Needles Placed For Acupuncture for Women’s Health?
Needles are commonly placed in the hands, feet and limbs and sometimes in the back or abdomen to free the flow of qi/energy to remove blockages, address excess and deficiency patterns and stop pain. If your pain is inside the vagina, outside on the vulva or clitoris we will never place needles “down there”. We can direct the energy and alleviate pain by choosing from hundreds of other points on the body.
“Alleviated Endometriosis, Insomnia, and Migraines.
I work a high stress job that requires me to travel often & work late hours, including weekends. This causes a severity of issues which I didn’t experience 2-3 years ago; daily migraines, insomnia, anxiety, body aches & poor blood circulation. However, over the past year I was hospitalized for endometriosis, so I turned to acu to get me moving around. After seeing the professionals at Garden Acu twice a week, I’m back at work & experience tremendous pain relief, less headaches, & stay asleep!”.